EIM Overspeed Calibration for FG Wilson Generators (EIM Plus models only)
Engine interface module EIM
630-088 EIM (PREVIOUSLY 630-465)
Interfase 630-088 for gensets OLYMPIAN-MASSEY FERGUSON 12 V
630-089 EIM (PREVIOUSLY 630-466)
1.650-091 PCB 12V
2.650-092 PCB 24V
Interfase 630-089 for gensets OLYMPIAN-MASSEY FERGUSON 24 V
Ensure the MPU (Magnetic Pickup) is installed correctly.
1) Unscrew and pull out the magnetic pickup that is located near the flywheel of the engine.
2) Inspect the magnetic tip and ensure that it is clean and free of debris.
3) Screw the MPU in until the tip makes contact with the top of the flywheel teeth.
4) Back out the magnetic pickup ½ to ¾ of a turn.
EIM (Engine Interface Module)
1) Turn the ten-turn potentiometer between five to seven turns clockwise or just until you feel a small click - signifying the full span of the pot.
2) Start the generator set. You will notice the overspeed calibration LED illuminated.
3) Slowly turn the potentiometer counter-clockwise until the LED just turns off.
5) As soon as the LED turns off, start to slowly turn back the potentiometer clockwise just until the led starts to flicker.
Your generator overspeed setpoint is now calibrated!